5 days / 4 nights
Self drive in Iceland
Departures all days 01.10 – 31.03
This tour combines a city experience, the beautiful Icelandic countryside and a northern lights hunt.
Day 1 : Arrival / Reykjavík
Pick up of your rental car at the airport. In the capital of Iceland you can find excellent restaurants, shops featuring unique Icelandic design, a vibrant cultural scene and exciting nightlife.
Day 2 : The South Coast
Rental car pick-up in the morning. Head south and visit some of Iceland‘s most precious natural attractions: Þingvellir National Park, Geysir hot spring area, Gullfoss waterfall and Seljalandsfoss waterfall. Enjoy the evening in the beautiful area of Skógar / Vík, where you will stay for the next two nights.
Day 3 : Skaftafell
Head for the spectacular Jökulsárlón glacier lagoon and explore Skógarfoss waterfall, the birdlife at Dyrhólaey, Kirkjubæjarklaustur village and Skaftafell National Park.
Day 4: South coast back to Reykjavik. Evening in Reykjavik.
Day 5: Departure
Drop off the rental car at the airport before your flight.
- 4 nights in double / twin room including breakfasts
- Rental car – incl. CDW and taxes
- Drop off fee for the car at the airport
- Flights to and from Iceland / We can take care of the flights for you if needed
- Personal travel insurance
- Extra car insurance, such as S-CDW and gravel protection
Price per person from 433€
in double / twin room