Stay in a cosy cottage for 3 nights, ideally situated for exploring the sights of the South.
5 days | 4 nights
16.09 – 31.05
Stay in a cosy cottage for 3 nights, ideally situated for exploring the sights of the South. Having the car delivered at the airport gives you the oportunity to visit the Blue Lagoon on your way to the south. Apart from the classic Golden Circle which includes Gullfoss waterfall, hot spring Geysir and the National Park of Þingvellir, you should experience the varied and picturesque natural landscape through activities such as horse-back riding and glacier trips.
Departures: All days from 15.09 – 31.05
The cottages have an overall good standard, at least one well-equipped bedroom with bedside tables and wardrobe. Comfortable and tasteful furniture. Outside the cottage is a veranda with garden furniture, barbeque and hot tub/jacuzzi.
- 3 nights in a cottage
- 1 night in guesthouse in Reykajvik / in double or twin room with breakfast
- Bed linen.
- Rental car – incl. CDW and taxes
- Pick up fee for the car at the airport.
- Flights to and from Iceland / We can take care of the flights for you if needed
- Personal travel insurance.
- Extra car insurance, such as S-CDW and gravel protection
Contact us for a quotation